Clerk of Courts App and Court Appearance Notifications
The Adams County PA Clerk of Courts mobile application is an interactive app developed to help improve communication with area residents. The Adams County Clerk of Courts App allows residents to easily make payments, search records, access PACFile and the Guardianship Tracking System, connect with PASAVIN, and other interactive features, as well as provides the community the latest news and information.
Clerk of Courts Documents and Forms
Documents for Constables and Private Detectives
- PAePay - Pay Online
The PAePay option allows the public to securely pay fines, costs, and restitution to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Common Pleas and Magisterial District courts. This site displays only court financial obligations approved for online payment. The maximum payment amount that can be applied to fines, costs and restitution is $1,000 per transaction.
- You now have the ability to schedule recurring payments so you never forget making a payment again. Payments are accepted using echeck, Visa, MasterCard, ATM/Debit cards.
- eCheck -It is the most cost efficent method for making payments saving you time and money with a convenience fee of only $1.00 per transaction. An echeck must clear the bank before it is applied to the recipients account which can take up to 3 days. To pay by check, go to www.allpaid.com.
- Schedule Video Payment Agreement Modification
- Make a Payment Using the Web Portal
If you are a victim and need to change your address, complete the Change of Address form. This form will notify the Victim Witness Department and the Clerk of Courts Office of your address change.
- Confidential Document Form CDF
- Confidential Information Form CIF
- Electronic Filing System Appellate Courts Judicial Order
Frequently Asked Questions – Case Records Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania
Expungement of Records is a procedure whereby a court orders the annulment and destruction of records of an arrest or other court proceedings.
- Attorney Generals Handbook on Criminal History Information Record Act (CHRIA)
- Contents Expungment Petitions Orders Procedure Limited Access Orders
- Petition Expungement Pursuant Pa-R-Crim-P-490
- Petition Expungement Pursuant Pa-R-Crim-P-790
- Petition for Order for Limited Access Pursuant to Pa-R-Crim-P.791