[Skip to Content]

Military And Medical Record Requests

Military And Medical Record Requests

The Adams County Veterans Affairs Office can assist veterans with obtaining medical and service records when proper application is made to the Department of Veteran Affairs.

Our office can assist in obtaining DD-214s (Separation Papers) with the submission of a standard form SF-180

These records are provided when the request is made on behalf of any honorably discharged veteran, or any member of the armed services serving in a war or armed conflict in which the United States is engaged.  The records are provided for use in connection with any claim for death benefits, compensation allowance and family or dependency allotments.

Contact our office to ensure you have all the required forms and eligibility in order to qualify and apply