License To Carry
License To Carry
Pennsylvania License to Carry
- Attention: All permits must be picked up at the Adams County Sheriff’s Office.
- Due to the Covid-19 Epidemic, we have altered our procedures for the processing of License to Carry Permits. This modification may result in a longer wait times for your appointments, but this is necessitated by our desire to protect the public, and our dedicated staff, to the fullest extent possible. This process may be changed or altered at any time by the Adams County Sheriff’s Office due to the constantly evolving situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
IMPORTANT: Please remember to record your Permitium username and password. You will need them to reenter the system to make an appointment.
- The Application Must Be Completed and Signed in Its Entirety. Please include a current email address pr phone number so you can be contact upon approval.
- Out of State Residents, MUST, apply online. Your application MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COPY OF THE APPLICANT’S CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE AND A COPY OF YOUR STATES CURRENT LICENSE TO CARRY. If These Required Documents Are Not Included, Your Application Will Be Returned as Incomplete.
- ADDRESS ON THE APPLICATION MUST MATCH THE ADDRESS ON YOUR FORM OF IDENTIFICATION.
- ·The Cost of Applying Online Is, $25.00. This Fee Will Be Collected at The End of The Application by Credit/Debit Card.
- Once Your Application Is Received by Our Office, We Will Review the Application and Conduct the Investigation We Deem Necessary. You Will Then Be Notified Via Phone and Email When the Application Is Approved. If Your Application Is Not Approved, You Will Receive Notification and Information on How to Submit a Challenge Form to The Pennsylvania State Police.
- Your Approval Phone Call Will Direct You Back to The Order Tracker, Where You Will Schedule Your Appointment Online.
- If Applying Online Is Not Feasible, Please Contact Our Office for A Paper Application.